Sunday Worship Service is available in person or online at 11 a.m. COVID19 has not been eradicated. Masks are not required; however, wearing a mask inside the sanctuary when COVID rates are rising would be prudent. Registration is requested of everyone attending in person services should the need for contact tracing arise. Registration can be made at entrance to sanctuary on day of service or by clicking the link below and pre registering.
Responsibility of Church Members/Attendees:
1. To attend in person service, pre-register online or register at entrance of sanctuary on day of worship.
2. Face masks are not required. Wearing of a mask inside the sanctuary should be considered when COVID rates are increasing.
3. Be sensitive and respectful of others desire to social distance.
4. Hand sanitizer is provided upon entering building and in other areas. Practice proper hand washing.
Please continue to
5. Stay home if you or someone in your home has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or
had a positive COVID-19 test in the last 10 days.
6. Stay home if you have had a fever greater than 100 degrees in the past 24 hours, or
have any of the following symptoms:
a. Chills, shivering or muscle pain.
b. Headache, cough, runny or congested nose.
c. Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, feeling unusually tired.
d. Loss of taste or smell.
e. Diarrhea, nausea or vomiting.
7. If diagnosed or exposed to COVID-19, wait 14 days to return to campus activities, or
until such time as a negative COVID-19 has been confirmed.
8. Sign waiver of liability electronically or physically before entering the building
9. Contact church office at (925) 829-3366 if after attending you become sick, or others around you are diagnosed with COVID-19; Leave a message if no one answers.
10. Also contact church office with any other questions @ 952-829-3366 or firstname.lastname@example.org *protected email*