Reserve your spot for our Sunday Worship Service. Reservations are required due to COVID contact tracing and capacity restrictions.
Responsibility of Church Members/Attendees:
1. Pre-register online in order to attend. (Or call church office for assistance.)
2. Wear face masks or cloth face covering at all times while on the campus.
3. Have your temperature checked and hands sanitizing done before entering building.
4. Practice social distancing according to CDC Guidelines and as marked on sidewalk
and on sanctuary pews, e.g. at least 6 feet apart from other families/people.
5. Use hand sanitizer as provided upon entering building and as provided in other
areas. Practice proper hand washing.
6. Stay home if you or someone in your home has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or
had a positive COVID-19 test in the last 10 days.
7. Stay home if you have had a fever greater than 100 degrees in the past 24 hours, or
have any of the following symptoms:
a. Chills, shivering or muscle pain.
b. Headache, cough, runny or congested nose.
c. Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, feeling unusually tired.
d. Loss of taste or smell.
e. Diarrhea, nausea or vomiting.
8. If diagnosed or exposed to COVID-19, wait 14 days to return to campus activities, or
until such time as a negative COVID-19 has been confirmed.
9. Sign waiver of liability electronically or physically before entering the building
10. Contact church office at (925) 829-3366 if after attending you become sick, or others around you are diagnosed with COVID-19; churches are required to report this information to the County. Leave a message if no one answers.
11. Also contact church office with any other questions @ 952-829-3366 or *protected email*